22.3.07

readers digest fact

all and sundry has tagged me for the " 6-weird-things-about-myself" thingy.
okies...so here goesssss...

1. erm...i love 2 doodle. i hav e habit doodling nonstop. all my school exercise bookand notes have doodles of the garfield funny face..fren besides me looks like..powerpuff girl in a contradiction..hehe..thats why they all figured out that i jes may end up 2 take archi cos (i hate it act) too bad i turned up to be an engineer...hehe..

2. If I am dead tired, I believe I am able to sleep anywhere. The weirdest thing was that I had fallen asleep in (of all the places) my friends birthday party. when they hav e crowd of ppl wit bunches of voice. hehe...i can..

3. i really loves kicap. and even i'm at e restaurant,1st ting 1st dat i might looked up is kicap.
hehe..plain rice + fried egg + kicap enuf to make me full olredi. i'm not so fussy in choosing my meals. when there is e kicap.its enuf...dats why my skin turns 2b as kicap oso..but it fairer..thank god.

4. My mood is swinging unstable..sumtimes i talk tooo much and for other seconds i might not talk at all. heh...my frens says that i'm bit psychic..who cares? and obviously u can c my xpression whey it turns that i hate u! i dunoe how 2 keep my feelings but i'm xpert in throwing dat direct.

5. i hate walking. but when it comes to a shopping mode. i can walking up along all 4 courts at midvalley and at da same day i'll continue it katt sg wang..hehe..time balik umah..baru rs nk gantung kaki..dats why i rather love shopping wit girls.

6. i love 2 collect bears even i almost turned up 2b 21st dis september. i olredi hav bears and cute animals at half of my room kat umah. i jes like their cuteness and those furry2 feelings 2 touch. hehe..but i'm not dat childish eh..i'm well independent person.

Okay, I think that’s about it.Honestly, I think I am a pretty boring person.

No comments: